Thursday, May 7, 2015

Impressive ‘The Last Five Years’ Blu-ray film

Every person pursues love, and every one especially girl expects wedding because she believes she can be happier after getting married. In fact, there are many trivial matters in daily life the couple should face.
Just as Cathy and Jamie, they experienced their romance once. But they began to quarrel about where to live. They all have their job but in different city. If they move to the same city, which means one of them had to quit his/her beloved job. That is reality. This made me remember in ‘How I met your mother’ Season 2, Ted made a new girlfriend but she had to work in a city which was far away from him. They insisted their relationship for some time. But finally, they were defeated by distance. They broke up. It is the same. As to me, I cannot promise to love a same person if I cannot see him every day.

I watched The Last Five Years blu-ray at home and I was moved and shed tears after I watched it. Aurora Mac Blu-ray Player played the film well and I feel great. With it, you can not only play the Blu-ray movie disc, standard Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO, but also use it as Mac DVD player, Mac media player, audio player and photo viewer, etc. The latest supporting for DTS HD make you enjoy the Blu-ray DTS 7.1 without any difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment