Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Action thriller movie: The Corruptor Blu-ray review

This week, there are many excellent Blu-ray movies come to the screen. Watching movies is one of the greatest loves of my life.  Whenever I'm alone at home, I prefer seeing movies by my blu-ray player for mac. It make me do not feel lonely and also I have to say there are some movie stars I liked so I see the movie.

The Corruptor came to blu-ray for the week of April 7th, it is an American action thriller film directed by James Foley, written by Robert Pucci, movie stars Chow You-fat and Mark Wahlberg are the main character in the movie. Hong Kong star Chow You-fat is one of my favorite movie stars, The Corruptor is the second American film made by Chow Yun-Fat. I watched the blu-ray at home and found it is really a great action packed movie.

The movie plot: Nick Chen(Chow You-fat played) is the head of the Asian Gang Unit of New York City Police Department, his job is to keep the peace in Chinatown from a gang  war that has broken out between the traditional Triad, the Tongs, and the upstart Fukienese Dragons. But in fact he used the gangdom force to get this high position. After a daytime bombing by the Dragons kills a tourist, the NYPD assigns an up-and-coming white detective, Danny Wallace (Mark Wahlberg played), teamed up with the head Nick Chen, both as a publicity stunt .Chen is reluctantly but Wallace is unaware of this situation. It's hard enough to persuade Chinatown residents to talk to any police officer, let alone a white one…
I watched the movie by blu-ray player for mac., the picture quality is so stunning and incredible, there's a quick cut from one scene to the next. Some action scenes kept me on edge with the perfect performance of the actors. Really like these actors so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment