Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Final movie of Middle Earth movies: The Hobbit

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Blu-ray came to blu-ray for the week of March 24th. From this week, you can watch the excellent movie on your own home and DVD/Blu-ray version will come to your side. I watched the blu-ray and found it really amazing. The picture quality is stunning and the incredible, terrifying dragon is clear. With my blu-ray player for mac, I enjoyed this beautiful film and it was really worthy of watching.

Like the handsome actors and plot, and the song of Billy Boyd is beautiful. As the last movie of the series, this movie plays an important part and will be a perfect end to the series. It marked the sixth and final middle earth adaptation of Tolkien’s work.
As far as I am concerned, this is no need to change the motivations behind the battle in the end, but I think putting these six films together is really a great innovation. I can’t wait to watch these six films if I have enough time. Finally the series come to an end and I can watch them as a whole part.

Now, the blu-ray disc and DVD one are already available in Amazon and you can choose according to your needs. I watched it by my blu-ray player for mac, which left me a deep impression. With it, I can enjoy the Hobbit series at home by my mac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment